When you receive a Token Sale campaign, you are presented with a screen that contains all the token and token sale information.
- The token full description section – this is where the token issuer provides all the information about the token uses, application, underlying technology, roadmap, team, and any other information deemed relevant.
- The Token Information section - A summary of the technical details of the token.
- The current state of the token sale campaign – this displays the number of participants (buyers) who already bought tokens, the percentage of the campaign goal already reached, and the total amount the token sale aims to reach.
- The type of actions you might take – buying tokens or referring to earn the referral reward.
- The person who sends you the SmartLink to participate in the Token Sale.
- The Campaign Facts – information about the token sale campaign.
- The Token Contract Address.
- The referral reward allocation model.