Your ended campaigns are archived and visible on your page. If you want to remove them from your page for any reason, you can do so following the instructions below.
- Active campaign cannot be deleted. This is due to the nature of smart contracts. As the terms of the contract that dictate the conditions needed for the campaign to end (End Date, Goal Reached, Maximum Number of Action reached …) are recorded immutably on the Ethereum blockchain, the campaign remains active and cannot be archived before the end condition is met.
- Deleting your campaign will only remove it from your page. Due to the immutable nature of blockchain, their records will remain on Ethereum blockchain and cannot technologically be removed from it.
- From your page, scroll down to the Your Ended Campaign section.
- Click the campaign to delete.
- From the Campaign page top right corner, click the three dots.
- From the pop-up menu, click Archive.
- From the confirmation window, click Archive.
Your campaign is now deleted from your page.
- (Optional) Click Give Feedback.
- Select the reason that leads you to delete the campaign.
- Click Submit.
- From your dashboard, navigate to the Archived Campaign Section.
- In the Campaign column, click the campaign name.
This opens the archived campaign.
From the top right corner, you can still see the data of the campaign activity.