Duplicating a campaign copies both the campaign type, its design and its parameters.
This is useful when running recurrent campaign set for different end dates or goals.
Until the duplicated campaign is deployed, it is entirely editable.
To duplicate a campaign:
- From your page home page, click the campaign to duplicate.
- In the top right corner, click the three dots.
- In the newly opened pop-up menu, click Duplicate.
- In the newly opened confirmation window, click Duplicate.
- The campaign is now duplicated as a draft in your page.
- Review and edit as required.
- Deploy or save as draft.
- Duplicated campaign are of the same campaign-type.
- Duplicating campaign can only be performed from main.net to main.net or from test.net to test.net. Duplicating from main.net to test.net is not possible.