This feature is useful in a number of circumstances, such as:
- Running A/B testing campaigns with similar designs.
- Reusing some of the information common to all campaigns.
- Copying a campaign that has ended and run it again with different goals, parameters or end-date.
- Copying a campaign design from test.net to main.net.
To copy a campaign design:
- From your page home page, click the campaign to copy.
- In the top right corner, click the three dots.
- In the newly opened pop-up menu, click Copy Design.
The design is now copied in your clipboard.
- From your Page home page, click Start a New Campaign.
- Select the type of campaign you want to create.
- From the Design Campaign upper right corner section, click Paste Design.
Note: The first time this feature is used, you might be asked to authorize 2key.networ to access the clipboard content