The design, text, and images of the message you will send to your potential donators and supporters are your tools to grab their attention at first glance and provide them with the information they need to decide if they want to donate or share your cause with people who might be interested in donating or sharing it further, or both.
To design your Donation campaign:
- In the Campaign Title field, enter the name of your Zoom session as it will be displayed in the invitation.
- Select a category from the scroll down menu.
- Upload an image that will be displayed in the thumbnails of social media.
- In the “Describe your session and service with text and images” section, describe your donation or fundraising goal with text, images, and videos. This is the content that will be accessible to your potential donators and sharers.
- (Optional) Add links to your social media.
- Click Next.
- Configuring Your Donation Campaign Details
- Creating a Gratitude Token
- (Optional) Create a Referral Reward
- Deploying Your Donation Fundraising Campaign
- Inviting People to Donate & Share your Donation/Fundraising Campaign
- Track Your Donation/Fundraising Campaign Success