- Turning an existing link into a Hosted SmartLink
- Designing a Hosted SmartLink
- Configuring a Hosted SmartLink
As a No Reward SmartLink is a smart contract, it needs to be deployed on the Ethereum blockchain before it can be shared on social media.
Once deployed, your smart Session smart contract is immutably recorded on Ethereum blockchain. Smart contracts are self-executable and will automatically perform all the tasks encoded in the smart contract.
To deploy your No Reward SmartLink:
- From the Review Contract screen, carefully check that all the details displayed are correct.
- Ensure that your wallet contains the funds to deploy the contract.
Note: You need a minimal amount of ETH in your wallet to deploy the contract, typically less than US$1. This is necessary to pay the Ethereum blockchain transaction fee required to deploy the smart contract. You can purchase ETH with a credit card from your wallet. 2key is working to develop an entirely free version that will run on Layer2 and eliminate the need for Tx fees to Ethereum.
- (Optional) To exclude your No Reward SmartLink from the explore page and from your page, select Show your campaign on your 2key page only to people who have received its 2key SmartLink.
- Click Deploy Contract.