As a PPC SmartLink is a smart contract, it needs to be deployed on the Ethereum blockchain before it can be shared with your customers or on social media.
Once deployed, your smart Session smart contract is immutably recorded on Ethereum blockchain. Smart contracts are self-executable and will automatically perform all the tasks encoded in the smart contract.
- From the Review Contract screen, carefully check that all the details displayed are correct.
- Ensure that your wallet contains the funds to deploy the contract.
Note: In addition to your campaign budget, you need a minimal amount of ETH in your wallet to deploy the contract, typically less than US$1. This is necessary to pay the Ethereum blockchain transaction fee required to deploy the smart contract. You can purchase ETH with a credit card from your wallet.
- (Optional) To exclude your PPC SmartLink from the explore page and from your page, select Show your campaign on your 2key page only to people who have received its 2key SmartLink.
- Click Deploy Contract.
- On the confirmation window, click Continue.
Your smart contract is deployed on Ethereum blockchain, but the referral budget has to be reserved for your PPC SmartLink campaign.
- On the Send the Referral Budget to the SmartLink Contract window, click Approve Transaction.
- On the confirmation window, click Publish your Campaign.
Now it is time to jumpstart your campaign by sharing it with your seed circle.