You need to create or connect a wallet to send and receive payments. The process to create a personal or a page wallet is the same.
Your wallet is used to store your cryptocurrencies, collect payments, and pay for services and products. You can find more information about cryptocurrency wallets in general and about 2key wallet here.
Page wallets are integrated with campaigns’ smart contracts and used to collect funds generated by a campaign (Donation, SmartSessions, Token sale …) or to finance campaign rewards not based on a percentage of collected funds (PPC, …).
To create a 2key wallet:
- From https://2key.io/i/home, select Create my Wallet.
- If you already own a wallet, from the newly opened window, select the wallet you want to connect.
- (Recommended)To create a 2key wallet, click the 2key wallet icon.
- Enter the name you want to give your wallet.
- Enter a password.
- Confirm the password.
- (Optional) If you are unfamiliar with the concept of crypto-wallets, click How it Works below the Next button to understand the core concepts.
- Click Next.
A new window opens.
- Save the string of words displayed and store them in a safe place.
- This might take a few moments.
- This action registers your wallet on Ethereum blockchain.
- This is immutable and cannot be undone.
Copy the wallet address and store it in a safe place.
Your wallet is now created. You can access it at any time by clicking your username in the top menu bar right corner.
(Optional) Transfer cryptocurrencies to your wallet or buy some with your credit card.